- My DC Motor is clicking and spinning!
- My DC motor isn't working!
- My servomotor won't rotate to the angles I set!
- My servomotor isn't working!
- My servomotor isn't moving smoothly!
- My servomotor pauses for a moment before starting again!
- My sensors aren't reacting!
- My LEDs and/or Buzzers aren't reacting!
- My IR Photoreflector values won't go down.
- My Studuino resets unexpectedly.
1: An error has occurred in the archiving process. Please re-install.
2: An error has occurred in the object copy1 process. Please re-install.
3: An error has occurred in the object copy2 process. Please re-install.
Script too big.
Make sure Studuino is connected to the PC.
Serial port already in use. Try quitting any programs that may be using it.
Maybe Studuino and PC are not connecting. Finish this mode, reconnect Studuino and PC, reset Studuino, and retry.
Studuino and PC failed to sync. Save your project, exit this software, reset Studuino, and restart this software.
COM port error.
System file is corrupted. Save your project, exit this software, reinstall Studuino programming environment.
Other Issues and Solutions
- When I start Test mode I get a message telling me that ScratchConnection has stopped.
- I've installed the USB device driver, but I'm still having communication issues.
- I've connected my Studuino to my PC, but I can't install the device driver.
- I get an error when attempting to install the device driver I downloaded from your website.
- I get a warning when attempting to install the device driver on Mac OS.